Welcome to day 4 of the “Finish Strong” challenge. 🔥
Today’s challenge may seem a bit uncomfortable to some of you. So I’ll rip off the band-aid and make it as quick as I can. 🤕😬
Simply stated…. You need to forgive yourself for any participation in the creation, or maintaining, of your current circumstances. 🙏
Here’s your assignment for the day: 📚
Watch the accompanying video and then take 10 minutes to do the following…. ⏱️
- Take the list that you made yesterday.
- Tear the list into pieces.
- Look at yourself in the nearest mirror.
- Tell yourself, “I forgive you.”
- Refuse to allow yourself to be a prisoner of shame and regret.
Go out and be all that God created you to be today!!!!
Stay tuned for the next steps tomorrow….
STOP POSTPONING YOUR LIFE. BOOK A COACHING SESSION WITH ME TODAY. CLICK HERE.