Welcome to Day 6 of the “Finish Strong” challenge. 🔥
It’s easy to give in to defeat in light of all that we have to overcome. That’s why it is important for us to strategically analyze all that we bring to the table. 👍👊💥
Here’s your assignment for the day. 📚
Take a 1-minute to view the accompanying video, then grab your notebook/journal and do the following. ✍️⏱
1. Set apart 4 pages and reserve 1 for each of the following labels: a) Strengths b) Weaknesses c) Opportunities d) Threats)
2. Use a timer to brainstorm and list your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats on their dedicated page. (dedicate no less than 4 minutes for each page)
3. Circle the top 3 strengths that you can leverage to reach your current goals.
4. Circle 1 weakness and 1 opportunity and identify a person who can mentor you in these areas.
5. Circle the top 3 dangerous threats to your success and make a plan to remove them from your life.
Go out and be all that God created you to be today!!!!
Stay tuned for the next steps tomorrow….
STOP POSTPONING YOUR SUCCESS. BOOK A COACHING SESSION WITH ME TODAY. CLICK HERE.