Welcome to Day 8 of the “Finish Strong” challenge. 🔥
Small steps are better than none. Before you walk, you must first learn to crawl. Be sure to develop strength and endurance before setting out to run the race.
Here’s your assignment for the day. 📚
Take a 1-minute to view the accompanying video, then grab your notebook/journal and take 10-15 to do the following. ✍️⏱
- Take 3 pages in your journal and label them crawl, walk, run.
- Imagine a person that a person has reached the goals that you desire to reach is in your line of sight? What do you see them doing on a consistent basis? What do you see them saying? What are they thinking? Who are they turning to for help? Describe the mindset of this person on the page labeled “Run.”
- Imagine that you are able to see that same person as they are barely starting out to reach the goal? List that person’s actions, their attitude, their conversation all on the page labeled “crawl.”
- Imagine that person is finally developing the strength to walk on their own. What does that look like? Describe that person on the page labeled “walk”.
- Give yourself permission to start your journey taking baby steps. Set a timeline to develop the traits that you listed on the page labeled “crawl,” before you transition to the traits found under “walk,” Finally set an estimated date as to when you should be running by.
We have 82 days left in 2019. Make them count!
Comment below with one baby-step that you will start to take, today, to step towards your goal… 👇👇👇
STOP POSTPONING YOUR SUCCESS. BOOK A COACHING SESSION WITH ME TODAY. CLICK HERE.