Welcome to day 15 of the “Finish Strong” challenge.🔥
You need the regular discipline of “rest” to gain the strength you need to reach your goals. Expect your mind, body, and soul to retaliate if you mistreat them.
Here’s your assignment for the day. 📚 Take a 1-minute to view the accompanying video, then grab your notebook/journal and take 10-15 to answer the following questions. ✍️⏱
- My mind is most-restless when I ______________.
- My mind is most rested when I ________________.
- I am most-likely to neglect rest when I __________.
- The most effective way for me to get rest is to ________________.
- My soul feels most rested when I release ____________ and start to _________________.
In the comments below share 1 action that you are committed to put into practice, starting today, that will bring rest to your mind, body and soul. 👇👇👇
Go out and be all that God created you to be today!!!!
STOP POSTPONING YOUR SUCCESS. BOOK A COACHING SESSION WITH ME TODAY. CLICK HERE.
One thought on “Finish Strong- Day 15”
Never skip my morning devotional time. Thanks for these little exercises. I don’t get here every day but I am enjoying stopping by when I remember.