Welcome to day 58 of the “Finish Strong” challenge. 🔥
At the end of the day, the friend that you should most be able to count on is yourself.
Here’s your assignment for the day. 📚
Take 1-minute to view the accompanying video, then grab your notebook/journal and take 10-15 minutes to answer the following: ✍️⏱
- Take a moment to imagine that you had a friend with all the characteristics and qualities that matter most to you. List those qualities.
- Circle 2-3 of those characteristics and qualities that matter most to you.
- What would incorporating those 2-3 characteristics, to the way that you relate to yourself do for you?
- What are you willing to do to be a better friend to yourself today?
- How can being a better friend to yourself help you to accomplish your goals?
In the comments below, share your power statement below. 👇👇👇
Go out and be all that God created you to be today!
DON’T DELAY YOUR COMEBACK. BOOK A COACHING SESSION WITH ME TODAY. CLICK HERE.