Simple things that we can learn from the Christmas Story:
1. Royalty isn’t always born in a palace.
2. Uncomfortable spaces make room for greatness. (stables are not comfortable spaces for human beings)
3. Even the greatest hero needed to be held and cared for by others at one point in his life.
4. People might question your arrival because it doesn’t make sense to them. (Do you seriously think people believed that Mary was a virgin?)
5. Family isn’t always blood. (Joseph rose to the occasion and stepped in)
📚Your Holiday doesn’t have to be a train wreck. Let me help you work the kinks out of your mess. Click on https://john-eli.com/work-with-me/schedule-a-call/ to schedule a free 1 on 1 discovery session with me. I only work with a few clients at a time and would love the opportunity to work with you.💻 Go out and be all that God created you to be!!!