W𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐲 89 o𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 “𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠” 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞. 🔥
You ought to take pride in how far you’ve come and have faith in how far you have still left to go.
𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞’𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲. 📚
Take 1-minute to view the accompanying video, then grab your notebook/journal and take 10-15 minutes to answer the following: ✍️⏱
1. Take a moment to summarize what you have accomplished during this 90-day journey.
2. List 10 things that you have learned about yourself and others during this time?
3. What are you most proud of?
4. What are you anticipating to accomplish in 2020?
5. Who will you share this with?
Share your answers in the comment section below. 👇👇👇
𝐆𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲!!!!
2 thoughts on “Finish Strong- Day 90”
Great questions for 2020! Happy New Year brother! God bless!
Hope your 2020 is overflowing with His grace. Blessings bro!
LikeLiked by 1 person