Hey Friends and fam,
I wanted to take a quick moment to thank each of you who joined me on my journey in 2019. Although I didn’t write with the consistency as I did last year, I’ve experienced a year full of growth and excitement. Here are some of the highlights that of what I experienced.
- I earned my Master of Science in Psychology from Grand Canyon University.
- My wife and I were licensed as foster parents.
- I read a total of 54 books (not as many as last year, but I was in graduate school).
- I lost and kept off 26 lbs of weight.
- I contributed to an anthology that will be published in Spring 2020.
- I rebranded myself as a mindset coach that helps men recover from personal disasters. .
- I served as the small group director of my home church.
- I led a non-religious course on the life of Jesus with people from all walks of life.
- I almost doubled the number of views on my blog this year (18,000+)
- I was the guest on 4 podcasts.
- I coached over 2,000 people utilizing social media and my virtual platform.
- I joined a coaches collaborative in my home town.
- I attended Mastin Kipp’s Rebel Practitioner Live conference.
- And greatest of all…. My faith in God and confidence in his purpose for my life is strengthened like never before.
Stay tuned, my friends, I can’t wait to see what God has in store for all of us in 2020.