I’m entering 2022 embracing every ounce of my humanity.
A great part of me readily faces the future with hope and optimism.
I’m still overwhelmed by all the great things that happened for me in 2021.
• I eliminated over $50k of debt.
• I purchased a new home.
• I traveled and spent time with the people who mean the most to me.
• I completed 80% of my Master of Science in Counseling program.
• I overcame COVID and managed to stay healthy.
• I chose to transition out of a position that was affecting my mental health.
Yet, I am here. I am 100% in.
I may not know what tomorrow holds.
But I know that the one who created me created me for such a time as this.
I’m choosing to embrace the “Me” that I was created to be.
I invite you to embrace the “You” that you were born to be too.
𝐆𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞. 💯👊🏽👊🏽
𝘊𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 H𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘴
[𝐁𝐃²] • 𝐁𝐞 • 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 • 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 • 𝐃𝐨 •