I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Dee/Sealed in Christ. Thanks, Dee! God is my inspiration.
Check out her awesome blog by clicking HERE!
Creator of the Mystery Blogger Award: Okoto Enigma
What is the “Mystery Blogger Award”?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I’m a personal development coach
- I’m a former shame addict
- I grew up on a Chile Pepper farm in New Mexico.
- (sorry adding an extra) I’ve been nominated to do these many times, but haven’t been able due to my work and course load. However, I dropped my second job and school so that I’d have time to write (Don’t worry I have a master degree. I just tend to go to school for the fun of it). 🙂
MY BEST POST?
Only one post has brought me to tears while writing it. It is a post about my 1st grade teacher, “What I learned from a gentle hand squeeze.”
RACHEAL’S NOVELS QUESTIONS:
What advice would you like to give to your ten-year-old self?
You will make more mistakes that you can ever think of…. Nevertheless, God will still love you and He will give you what it takes to make it through.
What is your goal in life?
My goal is to live the kind of life that gives those around me a taste of what the Kingdom of God is like.
If they produced the story of your life, what genre would it be?
Drama… I have fallen flat on my face several times and got back up each time.
Are you happy with what’s happened in your life so far?
I’m happy where I’m at right now. I’m not proud of many of the choices that I made in the past. Nevertheless, I am confident that I can be the person that God created me to be, and fulfill my calling in life.
What Marvel superhero would you love to be?
I’d like to be a superhero that reflects my imagination and my heritage. There are no current Chicano superheros that I know of, so I’d make my own and call him Spider-Juan. 😉
- Aleathea’s mind
- Joshua Swanson
- Scriptural Seeds Ministries
- Dorothy’s Page
- Dalton Theo Smith
- The Day I said yes
- Revolutionary Musings
- Introverted Evangelist
- The Meek are still Here
(P.S. Click on each to enjoy their blog!)
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- If you were famous, what would you be famous for?
- What song is guaranteed to put a smile on your face?
- If you had to choose an animal for a mascot, what animal would it be and why?
- What is one contribution that you want to leave this world with before God calls you home?
- What book would you recommend to someone who is looking to cry, laugh, and be inspired?
John Eli is a transformational life coach who has spent over 15 years mentoring individuals in life skills, career transitions, and through organizational change. His resume includes pastoral care, behavioral health, and higher-education advising. From an early age, John recognized that God created him to bring hope, healing and encouragement to others. He is currently walking out his purpose by helping others confront, and work through, any negative self-talk that keeps them from living life to the fullest. His ministry includes blogging, speaking, and personal development coaching. He currently lives in Chandler, Arizona with his wife, mini-schnauzer and an antique piano whom he calls, “Betty.”
To book a coaching session with John Eli click here.