Welcome to Day 10 of the “Finish Strong” challenge. 🔥
Congrats my friend! So far this week: a)you made a commitment to finish off 2019 strong b) you’ve defined your goals, intentions, and your “why” c) You’ve come clean with your excuses & have extended forgiveness to yourself d) you’ve evaluated and assessed your position and willingness e) and you’ve defined what your first steps are and started to reach them.
This, my friend, gives us a reason to celebrate!
Here’s your assignment for the day. 📚
Take a 1-minute to view the accompanying video, then grab your notebook/journal and take 10-15 to do the following. ✍️⏱
1) Write down no less than 3 big “wins” that you’ve during these past 10 days.
2) Write down no less than 3 things that you have learned about yourself during this challenge
3) Write down how you are currently feeling at this moment.
4) On a scale from 1 to 10, rate your level of confidence in reaching your goal by December 31. Then write down one thing that you can do today to build your confidence one level higher.
5) Comment below with your biggest win this week and celebrate the accomplishments of the others.
Go out and be all that God created you to be today!!!!
Stay tuned for the next steps tomorrow….
STOP POSTPONING YOUR SUCCESS. BOOK A COACHING SESSION WITH ME TODAY. CLICK HERE.